Pages

Wednesday 5 October 2016

Reading - Harry Potter Series

I finished this book a lot faster than the previous (3 days). Again, I cried, laughed and got angry. I cried when Dumbledore (Headmaster of Hogwarts: School of witchcraft and wizardry) had died. Laughed multiple times every time Harry used Levicorpus (a spell that lifts you up in the air from the ankle) on Ron. I think what I found most interesting though was the book that belonged to the Half-Blood Prince. Harry had gotten so attached to that book as it helped him with his Potions lessons with Professor Slughorn and it had spells that the 'Prince' invented. Apparently, that book belonged to Professor Snape. He and Harry both loathed one another so Harry took it with quite a bit of shock. Anyway, I have started on the next and last book of the series; Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Already, it has interested me that Dudley (Harry's cousin) had thought of Harry as somewhat of a brother. Dudley and his gang had bullied Harry for the first 10 YEARS of his life and to make matters worse, neither his aunt or uncle approved of him since they knew Harry was a Wizard. Harry will be off on an adventure to locate and dispose of all the Horcruxes, accompanied by his closest friends, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley.

0 comments:

Post a Comment