Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Food Tech End of Year Poster

This week, we created an end of the year poster for food technology. This week was the second to last  food tech class. We finished decorating our sponge cake early so our tech teacher, Mrs. Tuipulotu, told us to create a poster about food tech. She told us to draw our favourite dish and for me, it was the fruit salad. It was delicious and I make it at home all the time. Now, all I have to say now is Thank You to Mrs. Tuipolotu the next time I see her.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Andrea
I really enjoyed the fruit salad and it was my favourite too, but my poster was about the sponge cake because I enjoyed eating it and decorating it. That is a very creative poster. Did you enjoy all the classes of food tech?

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Andrea,
When I was at food tech, I didn't make a poster. All I did was make food and eat it after I was finished. From my experience in food tech, I say it is the best one out of wood tech and graphics. What was the best thing you made in food tech?

Unknown said...

Hi Shanelle
I also liked baking and decorating the sponge cake. And yes, I enjoyed every single lesson in food tech.

Hi Samuel
I agree! I also think food tech is the best out of graphics and wood tech. You probably didn't make a poster because it wasn't near the end of the year when you were in food tech. Like it shows above, my favourite thing that I made was the fruit salad. But to be honest, I think everything that I made in tech was the best.

Thanks for the friendly feedback Shanelle and Samuel.

Post a Comment