Pages

Saturday 1 October 2016

Reading - Harry Potter Series









I finally managed to finish the book; Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I really enjoyed reading this book. It made me shed a few tears and I even laughed at a few of Ron's (one of Harry's best friends) stupidity. I got angry at some points too. The part that made me cry most was when Sirius Black died (Harry's Godfather) and when Harry thought it was his fault. My favorite part of it was when Hermione Granger (Harry's best friend) took it upon herself to organise an interview with Rita Skeeter to share Harry's side of the story of Voldemort's (Villain in the story) resurrection so that people stop thinking he's gone nuts. I laughed loads when Fred and George Weasley (Ron's twin brothers) made Professor Umbridge (a disliked teacher by students and staff) go around fixing hexes that Fred and George placed all around the school just to see her struggle. I reckon the book had more of an impact on me than the movie did. I think it took me about 1 and a half weeks to finish the book. I've read the previous books as well and I can say that they are as equally as good. I have started on the next book - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I hope to finish this book faster than the last one.



0 comments:

Post a Comment