Pages

Friday 6 May 2016

The order of operations


Screenshot 2016-05-06 at 9.48.06 AM.png

WALHT: use the  order of operations - BEDMAS to solve problems.

This online activity helped me to get a better understanding of how to use the order of operations. I found this online game somewhat challenging because as I got closer to the top of the pyramid, the questions got harder and harder. I played this game with Stephanie. She won because I accidentally clicked on her name to answer the last question instead of mine. I would like to revise calculating speed and time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia orana Andrea, I really like character how you chose a man instead of a lady, such a rebel. Wow, you beated Stephanie. This was like when I versed my sister at time tables speed, so I'm smarter than her. How did you feel when you won?

Unknown said...

Hi Lana
I feel happy whenever I win games. Whether it's a competition or not. I hope this answered your question.

Thanks for the friendly feedback Lana. :)

Post a Comment