Pages

Friday 22 May 2015

Studyladder - Line and Pie

Screenshot 2015-05-21 at 9.46.54 AM.png
WALT: solve line and pie problems.

This studyladder activity taught me Line and pie. It gave me series of questions and only a few of them were hard. From the evidence above, I got 90/100% right. Number 4 was the hardest one for me. I think it was because I couldn't understand the problem so I forced myself to to guess the answer which was obviously wrong. I had fun doing this activity but next time, I am positive I will get 100%

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Talofa Lava Andrea
When I was reading this I found it interesting that you forced your self to figure out on e of the hard question. I played a different game it was picture graph you should play it. What do you want to learn next?

Keep up the good work Andrea :)

Post a Comment