Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Area and Perimeter

WALT: solve problems using perimeter and area on Studyladder.


I remember perimeter is the distance around  the shape. People would use perimeter when they are planning to build a fence around their lawn, pool, etc.
Screenshot 2015-05-01 at 9.52.04 AM.png
This is a game of Perimeter that I played on Study ladder. I got 2 green faces which makes me happy.


I remember area is something you’d use on a flat surface like the floor. Area is used when people putting in tiles in the restroom, bark in a playground and so much more.
Screenshot 2015-05-01 at 10.06.08 AM.png
This is the area worksheet that was given to the class. I also got a green face on this activity.


I think I have a good understanding of perimeter and area because of the evidence above.
I think what can extend me is if I can get better and better at this topic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment