Pages

Friday 8 May 2015


Uniform.jpg
Glen Innes School

38- 40 Eastview Road
Glen Innes

Room 11


Dear  Mr Steve and Sponsors

The moment I step foot into the library, I saw the t-shirts lying on the table, just waiting for me to try one on. I was already in love with it. It was so soft and comfortable on my skin once I finally received my t-shirt.

We are super grateful to have these t-shirts. They look extremely astonishing. I’m sure that we are going to cherish these shirts and represent not only our school, but our families too. I like the choice of colour on our shirts because our main colours are black and green.

All of the students appreciate these t-shirts and we are looking forward to wearing them regularly and we would definitely wear them with pride. I also liked the idea that you put the word senior underneath the logo so students know that these t-shirts are only for the senior children. I thought that was a really smart idea.

Yours faithfully

Andrea

0 comments:

Post a Comment