Pages

Thursday 2 April 2015

Problem Solving with Mrs. Bina

FullSizeRender.jpg
Today, a woman named Mrs. Bina came to our class to help us learn more in maths because she is a maths facilitator. We first started conversating about respect and teamwork.
           Then we were given a word problem. We discussed it with the students and then we were separated into groups of three.

Then we chatted in a group. In my group were Tane and Alyssa. We were learning more in fractions.
         I learned what half of 1/3 is and I learned what 2/3 of a half is. We shared strategies with each other and we were doing our best to be co-operative.

I had fun learning with Mrs. Bina.

          It was difficult when the problem was  first given to me but then it got easier and easier when more of the fractions we were given to us. I would want to learn more with Mrs. Bina.

0 comments:

Post a Comment