Pages

Saturday 21 March 2015

Rap about the Weekends

WALT: write a rap.

In the weekends
I do nothing at all.
I stay at home
and watch my brother crawl.

First thing I would do
Would be doing the chores.
I’ll eat the food
Then I’d buy some more.

Then I’d sit down
And have a little rest.
Because I only do
What would be best.

Sometimes,
I’d just play the game all day.
Look after my brother
And to me that’s okay.

We’d go out for a drive
And visit my nan
To pick up my brothers
And watch “The Game Plan.”

Drive back home
The boredom begins
Play BO2
And get a few wins.

When I’m done,
I ride on my bike
I see a few people
That I surely dislike.

Okay now somebody
Let me sleep please.
I just want to go
for a few z’s.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Andrea.
Your rap was funny and interesting. I really liked how you said "you would go to your nan's and watch the Game Plan." I also so did a rap but my one wasn't as good as yours. What do you like best about the holidays?

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Andrea.
Your rap is fantastic. Your are very good at writing raps. Keep up the good work. What does BO2 mean ?

Unknown said...

Talofa lava Andrea.

WOW! I really really really love your rap that's like the best rap I have ever read by a year 7 girl. That was the best I enjoyed it alot, but what does BO2 mean? is it a game?

Post a Comment