Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Robin Williams

Screenshot 2014-08-13 at 1.59.25 PM.png

Robin Williams was famous for being an actor and a comedian. He entertained people and made them laugh. I, myself enjoyed watching him and his movies. I loved watching his movie Night at the Museum. He played the role of a cowboy. On the 11th of August 2014, he died in Tiburon, California, U.S.A. I like this quote that Robin Williams wrote and it goes “Only in your dreams, we can feel free. It was always so and will never change.”

 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Andrea.
I was so upset to hear that Robin Williams had past away. He was one of my favourite actors/comedians. I like your paragraph and your picture you added. I did one like this but your one is much better. Have you watched him in Mrs Doubtfire?

Post a Comment