Pages

Friday 22 August 2014

Equivalent fractions

Screenshot 2014-08-22 at 9.47.01 AM.png
WALT: solve problems with fractions.

This game is called Equivalent Fish. I needed to know how to simplify the fractions to its lowest form. I had to control the bird to eat the correct fish with right answer.  Every time I got the answer correct, I get awarded 100 points. But if I get it wrong, it minuses 25 points and the bird pukes the fish out. This game was challenging because I got plenty of the answers incorrect and I lost a lot of points. I think I need more practice to learn how to simplify the fractions to its simplest form.  

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora, Andrea.
This was an interesting paragraph on equivelent fractions. I think you did well.
I didn't do it because I wasn't here. What was the most challenging question?

Post a Comment