Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

Muffin Patterns

 We were given a challenge by our teacher to create a pattern on a banana muffin. The one with the best pattern would be given some nuts and raisins as a prize. Mrs. Donaldson chose her 5 best muffins and mine was nominated. Nick was the one who determined the winner and it was Ketura. We did this because for the past three weeks, we have been studying patterns. I found this activity fun because we created our muffin patterns using fruits and other healthy things.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia ora Andrea
I thought that your writing was enjoyable and interesting.The picture's that you put up are wonderful.I did something like this but I made a collage.What was your favourite part of the muffin pattern?

Unknown said...

Hi Trinity.
My favourite pattern was Ketura's because it was very creative and colourful.

Thanks for the friendly feedback, Trinity. :)

Post a Comment