Pages

Friday 7 August 2015

Prototec Basic Facts


Screenshot 2015-06-24 at 9.44.09 AM.pngScreenshot 2015-06-24 at 9.44.24 AM.png

In the fractions and percentages box, it is shown that i only got one wrong. Before i clicked the “Mark” button, I double checked and I was 100% sure that I would get all correct but when I clicked it, I got 1 wrong.  I think this means that I need to work on my fractions and percentages. I had fun with me basic facts. Here's a link to the website I did my basic facts on.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Andrea

You are very smart, well done for 49/50.
When I was on stage 7 it took me forever to get on stage 8, it was hard work :)
What stage are you on now?

Unknown said...

Hi Alyssa
Right now, I'm working on stage 8. It is a lot harder than I thought but I'm getting better and better.

Post a Comment