Pages

Tuesday 20 May 2014

A poem - teeth

Screenshot 2014-05-14 at 2.29.42 PM.png
The nerves in my teeth
Sends messages to my brain
Like when my tooth comes out
I can feel a little pain.

The gum protects my teeth
And my jaw bone
When I took a tooth out
Another had grown.

The bone provides a socket
For the root of the tooth
I am not lying
I’m surely telling the truth.

The root holds the teeth
Inside my jaw
Then I went to the bank
and asked for a withdraw.

The enamel is the part
that everyone sees daily
I felt like playing an instrument
So I chose the ukulele.






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Andrea,
Was the poem hard for you? Were the rhymes hard to make?

Unknown said...

Hi Etai
Yes the poem was hard for me and it was hard for me to find a rhyming word.

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Andrea.
I really like your poem I think you're one is better than mine. Was it fun to make? Where did you get your good ideas from?

Post a Comment